WEDDING DIARIES

                         “I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence.” — Yves Saint Laurent

                       Holla loveliessss,
How ya all doing? Its been so long that i came up with a blog finally.
As we all know hardcore wedding season is going on. So my this post is all about wedding outfit.

I am very much fascinated with lehengas although i am quite skeptical how will it look on me as i never tried it. I finally gaved it a go when i got perfect lehenga. I Bought it from la_elegante_shop. And Girls i am in complete love with this beautiful lehenga.
Like mostly what we see in picture and what we get in real is complete differnt, but this lehenga is as it is in picture.

The colour combination is very beautiful. The blouse of this lehenga is actually royal blue but i went for red one instead as i love red colour. The ghagra is very royal having zardosi embroidery all over it. The work is in gold colour which gives it classy look.
The dupatta is in net having beautiful borders.

Coming to hairstyle i have donned very simple princess bun with leaf hairband and little diamonds. Mommy dear did  hairstyle.Haha so sweet of her ;)
I suggest you all to check la_elegante_shop for beautiful lehengas. Also they customise lehengas as per your choice & wants. So go fast and get your hands on classy lehengas.

I hope you all liked this post. Feel feel to comment.








Comments

Popular Posts