Classy Statement

If you look back in history of the women who are most memorable and most stylish, they were never the followers of fashion. They were the ones who were unique in their style, breakers of the rules. They were authentic, genuine, original. They were not following the trends.
-Nina Garcia
Holla girlies !! How you all been doing this season ? Monsoon have just arrived and i am superbusy with my work and college. It took me quite long to post new Blog. So yeah, here it is : My new blog on Monsoon Blues.

So for this post Im donning very causual yet classy outfit. This is effortlessly chic and casual. My complete look is inspired from Rock n roll. I picked up thi sexy back grey top  from la_elegante_shop. As this top is backless I opted for Orange bralette from same store. It looks complete sexy.This store really have stunning and totally different outfits. They customize and design clothes as per clients demand. I recommend to try outfits from this store.

I am wearing white hot pants again from la_elegante_shop . The length and fittings of this pants are so perfect. The combination of grey and white is completely classy.

I have teamed it up with Simple yet sturdy HandBag. This too from la_elegante_shop. It perfectly matches with the Outfit. I added  LV belt which looks flawless. I wored sneakers to give it funky look and some accessories frok forever 21. I was so apprehensive about trying it before but I am loving it now.

Check out the pictures below :)








I hope you likee the outfit that I styled for you guys! You guys can even wear this to concerts and look pretty awesome there. I'll be back real soooon with something new. Lots of love!
xoxo 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts