PASTEL PRETTY AND QUIRKY.

I dress for the image. Not for myself, not for the public, not for fashion, not for men.

Dress - la_elegante_shop ,Wedges - catwalk , Ring - selfmade , Bracelets - Globus/forever21 ,Sunglasses - Rayban.

Hello beauties !! What's up with you all? Currently I am into lots of shopping & working on designing clothes which will up soon.

Coming to today's post, i dont even need to tell you the weekend is right around the corner ,but it is, and its hot and its friday , and so I sure as heck hope you have that feel-good factor right now ! I 've got something a little different but none-the-less Beautiful to share with you guys.

PASTEL SHADES are a huge hit at the moment,all those pale, dreamy hues loan themselves so beautifully to styling outing in the summer season.whether you lelike buying into trends or prefer to stick with the basics,you need to add pastels to your wardrobe.Soft hues are a classsic string stape & are timeless enough that you can wear them a year after year,yet when styled just right ,they are super trendy & cool.

For my this look , I've opted for all pastels , but in way that it will suit the weather I'm currently experiencing. The entire look , with cute little dress , Blush hand bag , floral wedges , Bow ring Has got me into whole spring mood !!

I have came across this very cute little peek-a-boo green mint dress from la_elegante_shop.This shop really have cute stuffs , so just go checkout and get your hands on them. This dress is perfect for summer outings. It has Lace-seprate which gives it a co-ordinates look , which i am completely obssessing over . The dress got vintage look with that thick pleated skirt like-a-look.

I have teamed it with Green mint pastel shade Blush bag ( It's sling bag come hand bag ) from LAVIE , which totally matches with my dress. Kitty wedges from CATWALK  goes absolutely chic with the complete look.

In accessories i have wored Bow-ring made by me & 3 braceletes from GLOBUS & FOREVER21 to complete my look.











I'd love to know your favourite colour style or something you will be trying out this spring.

I hope you guys like my blog.Do share your reviews , feel free to comment Below.

See you soon, 
Much love ,
YUGA NAIK.

Comments

Popular Posts